[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP, not truly food-related, but...

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Sun Nov 30 07:51:30 PST 2008

Ok, you are off of creamed herring and gingersnap cookies as a late night
snack!  Just having Ramsey in a dream would be scary enough, without the
guns, foaming butter, and Stevenson.  Poor thing, you must be traumatized!
Come sit over here and watch some nice Rachel Ray for a while, that should
soothe you ;)
Christianna

Adamantius related his nightmare:
It's possible some here may be interested to hear that I just awakened
from a nightmare of sorts in which Gordon Ramsay and a squadron of
sous-chef/assassins are trying to kill me.

<snip>