[Sca-cooks] need to draw on your experience

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 09:30:11 PST 2008

Sounds like a wonderful idea...wish I could afford the airfare to come join
you!  The Midrealm does a similar thing with the food...the feast in the
evening is a potluck and is always delicious.  However, cooks usually bring
their dishes prepared, only needing possibly reheating.  Be aware that some
dishes may take a long time to prepare, so that might cut into your
schedules.

Kiri