[Sca-cooks] need to draw on your experience

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Nov 13 10:50:19 PST 2008

I think it could work. The major part would be figuring out costs and
the number
of people required to make it happen. Would 20 work or do you need more like
50? 60?
How many other events would it compete against on the calendar in
Drachenwald?
It's rather hard to predict low cost flights within Europe but you might
get quite several
people that might fly in if fares were cheap next fall. People have
traveled across the US
to be at CooksCon in Colorado Springs for example. You probably won't be
able to count
on many Americans unless they are working in Europe or can combine it
with a business
trip.
If you decide to go with it, I would get it on the calendar and start
advertising it often and
everywhere.

Good luck,

Johnnae