[Sca-cooks] Beef Jerky (not too OT)

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 17:09:45 PST 2008

In a message dated 11/14/2008 6:17:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
silverr0se at aol.com writes:

<<Does anyone have a recipe for GOOD beef jerky that can be done in an oven
rather than a BBQ or smoker? Yesteday's earthquake drill got me thinking about
non-perishable food and I remember my late brother-in-law used to make this
great beef jerky, which even those you hate the commerical stuff (like me) would
eat.>>

Yes, if I can find it...It is not in this computer, so I will either have to
find it in the old one and email it to myself (since none of the old
computer's drives work for me to transfer it onto a disk or anything) or find a print
out downstairs.
If I don't post it in the next few days, remind me!

Brangwayna Morgan