[Sca-cooks] Vitha's sea bass recipe

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 21 22:23:14 PST 2008

Vitha gave an interesting recipe for stuffed fish. Unfortunately,
some of the fractions didn't seem to come through (#$%%@! Microsoft).

Vitha, can you give use the fraction for:

<<< The sea bass I did back in April had figs, apples, ginger &
pepper...

Stuffing for Fish (Neopolitan #79) ? (pg 189)

? lb fish fillet (sea bass used)

? t Ginger, fresh
? apple, grated
? tsp powdered forte

Bake at 350?F for 20 min, or until internal temp reaches 135?F. >>>

The last are obviously degrees, but I hate to guess on the amounts,
especially on the amount of fish to use.

thanks.
     Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas