[Sca-cooks] Fish at feasts

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 24 21:00:58 PST 2008

Solveig Throndardottir said:

<<< My only concern is that mixing the shrimp with the roast fish might
make life difficult for people either with specific allergies or
religious restrictions. >>>

Okay, i think I understand the allergies, people who can eat fish
might not be able to eat the shrimp, right?

But aren't shrimp/seafood treated as the same as fish in religious
edicts? Or are crustaceans restricted at times that fish are not? Was
tis true in period as well?

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas