[Sca-cooks] Okay, anybody doing anything unusual for Thanksgiving?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 14:07:09 PST 2008

Well, we are doing the afore-mentioned brined turkey breast...and for sides,
bulgur wheat with ginger and oranges and a period Catalan recipe for chopped
spinach that includes almonds, raisins and Fontina cheese.  For dessert,
we're having a buttermilk cardamom pie that I'm going to make with Splenda.
Not really bizarre, but a little on the unusual side!

Kiri