[Sca-cooks] Chefs in History u0p to 1500 A.C.

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Nov 25 18:54:29 PST 2008

There are at least two different versions of Willan's book.
It was revised with better photography and graphics when it was re-released
and she added yet another cook to the mix.
It's come out in a less expensive reduced format paperback edition that
was being remaindered for
less than $5 a copy.
Wheaton's volume is Savoring the Past. The Delectable Past is probably
the Esther B. Aresty book.

Johnnae