[Sca-cooks] OT&OOP-Cranberries

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 29 13:20:30 PST 2008

This morning, my neighbor, the personal chef I mentioned before, delivered an apple and quince tart!  I laughed because I had baked an apple and quince crisp for the holidays and was a first time quince taster.  Well, I get a second taste and from an expert!

On a cranberry note, I made the cranberry-oat bars from Cooking Light mag and they are outstanding.  This recipe uses dried cranberries, but oh my are they good.  And there are two other flavor combinations to try.  They are yummy for breakfast, snack with tea or for dessert.

Katira