[Sca-cooks] water and plums - the Way of St James

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 14:13:49 PST 2008

The deal is to get a back pack, hicking boots and go to Paris or
anywhere en route on the pilgrim path, wello marked, to St. James of
Compostela at the time of year that suits you. Walk it. You do not have
to be religious to do it. I did it for historical reasons but if you are
religious all better. I did it in spring. It was wonderful with eldewies
and cherries.  I would do again for all the wonderful people I met and
it is economical as we can stay in government run pensions.
Suey