[Sca-cooks] water

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Nov 30 06:44:35 PST 2008

Dorothy Hartley who wrote Food in England
did a volume on water.

Water in England
By Dorothy Hartley
Published by Macdonald, 1964
435 pages

Amazon in the US has copies

    * *Unknown Binding:* 416 pages
    * *Publisher:* Macdonald and Jane's (1978)

I bought a hardback copy while we were Cambridge in 84-85 so I suspect
my copy
is this edition.

It's worth listing in the Florilegium and interlibrary loan should be
able to supply you with a copy.

Johnnae