[Sca-cooks] OT: Old Maple Flavoring

Moramarsh at aol.com Moramarsh at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 11:16:48 PST 2008

Maple Flavoring should mean it is artificially made. Maple extract should
mean come from the trees and boiled down to a syrup consistency. Then distilled
for the extract or pure maple extract. Does anyone else remember the lecture
we  got at the maple tree farm before we went a mapling?

I personally would not use the bottle you found as propylene glycol is not
indicated for ingestion by new standards of the FDA. They put it in shampoos
and  lotions and car antifreeze.Yummy.

Mora

In a message dated 11/4/2008 4:07:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,