[Sca-cooks] Another mustardy question.

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 15:39:58 PST 2008

> niccolo difrancesco> Now this begs another set of questions that I don't have answers for: Brown
> as opposed to what? Yellow? Specifying brown seems logically to imply
> another type.

Yeah, what Bear said. That was exactly what I would have said, if I
had any clue about the latin names and stuff ;)!

In the context of the culinary manuscripts it was Brown mustard
seeds/powder as opposed to Yellow mustard seeds/powder. I did not find
a reference to the black kind in the texts I examined.

Ciao!

--
Serena