[Sca-cooks] OOP - Selecting the new White House Executive Chef

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 25 07:29:48 PST 2008

Iasmin wrote:

> And when it comes down to it, as we go back in history, have their been
> other books more related to our research? Perhaps the head cooks of the
> various major houses and families in Europe or the Middle East? Certainly we
> can find historical info on X named chef, but I was thinking something more
> on the order of a broad swathe. Something like "Head Chef's to the English
> Monarchy" or something similar for other cultures.
Speaking of "by appointment to the crown" and TV chefs, tangential
news:  Food Network has hired back Robert Irvine for "Dinner
Impossible".  Ya know, back when I was job-hunting, lying on your resume
was considered a Bad Thing... but evidently the viewers liked him better
than his replacement so he's back.

On-Topic Content:  Yaah, he managed passably on the RenFaire show but
let's throw him into a Kingdom Twelfth Night and see if he founders.

News Nose Selene