[Sca-cooks] Deep Fried Turkey, was FW: [TY] Elizabethan Turkey

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Wed Nov 26 03:29:20 PST 2008

Huette von Ahrens wrote:
> Here is a funny commercial about what happens if you try to deep fry a frozen turkey.  I thought it was hysterical.  I don't know if this really would happen, but then I am not a fan of deep frying.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MR-2zKnn1I
>
> Huette

"... Lord, what fools these mortals be!"
--Puck, A Midsummer Nights Dream Act 3, scene 2, 110– 115;
--Wm. Shakespeare

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

Visit my online gallery at Renderosity [3D Artist's Community]
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=MGD

So much wisdom and knowledge, but so little time and bandwidth
--MGD