[Sca-cooks] Stefan pulls a Drakey

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 07:17:33 PST 2008

Just for the record, depending on your location and the age and security of your water supply system those things can silt up inside.  Even after you drain the sucker it is exponentially heavier than the new one.

Seems like every place I move I end up replacing the water heater.  The mobile home we bought when we got stationed at Ft Bragg and Camp LeJeune, the little railroad house that we bought when we got ReFRADwent through 2, The mobile home I bought when I moved out and left him the little railroad house, and the house I bought 18 months ago ALL required new water heaters within the first year of ownership.

on a related tangent, I have never replaced a forced air central heat heater.  That opportunity has begun to present itself.  The house I bought 18 months ago has what is likley the oldest heater in Sweetwater County.  It takes up a footprint of 6 ft x 5 ft by 5 ft.  It will require disassemble and pass through the trapdoor hole.  It will be ...   a festive opportunity.  I will VERY likely pay to have it installed by a professional.

cheers

Malkin
Jo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.