[Sca-cooks] OT&OOP-Cranberries

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 21:48:23 PST 2008

I second that emotion, as the song goes!  You all are the greatest...you're
good friends, even though there are many of you I haven't met in
person...though I feel I know you quite well.  It is friends like you that
make me so very thankful at this time of the year.

I hope each of you has a wonderful Thanksgiving...Phillip and I are going to
have a "snowed in" weekend...we're just going to stay home, maybe go to a
movie Friday or Saturday, and possibly the Calvert Hospice's Festival of
Trees on Saturday...my god-daughter's school choir is one of the groups
performing there!  But mostly it's just going to be time together for the
two of us between two weeks when he's on travel.

Kiri