[Sca-cooks] Brisket Recipe OOP OT

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 1 11:28:56 PDT 2008

On Oct 1, 2008, at 12:37 PM, Michael Gunter wrote:

> Looking at some of the links provided I found
> this recipe that I'm going to have to try on
> some free weekend.

The photo of the brisket on the Wiki site got to you, didn't it?

> I'm looking at brisket recipes. This looks good:Beef Brisket with 40
> Cloves of Garlic Recipe

Yep, lamb or chicken done this way is a common Southern French thing;
I had some pulled pork the other day, done with about a dozen cloves
of garlic which just disintegrated into the richness of the meat, so I
could very easily see this doing extremely well with brisket.

Adamantius (pointedly _NOT_ getting brisket out of the freezer...
well, maybe)

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter