[Sca-cooks] OT:Cat Litter Substitute

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Wed Oct 1 18:29:20 PDT 2008

Dunno, but in either case, you'd better make *d at mned* sure that your septic
system can handle the stuff.  We used to have a lot of issues with that sort
of thing (even normally flushable stuff) when I was a kid, because we
weren't hooked into a city system--we lived out in the country and had a
septic tank/drain field set up.  I would have been scrubbing the thing out
with my toothbrush if Dad had ever caught me flushing kitty litter.  Good
grief...just scoop it out and throw it away!
--Maire, thumbs-for-hire for three cats of her own, and one "orphan"