[Sca-cooks] OOP: Instant Coffee

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Oct 6 12:17:26 PDT 2008

Rather than an instant, I'd suggest an espresso grind. It's a very
fine grind, and all you need to do is soak it in boiling hot water and
strain it. And, if you want a bit of extra color or texture in your
coffee flavored foods, you can put a little bit of the grounds in, as
I do with my espresso ice cream.

Advantage is that the coffee flavor is a bit fresher, and you can
wander around between various flavors of beans.

However, if you insist on instant, as Kiri says, Yuban is the best of
those available.