[Sca-cooks] Canning/Largesse

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 14 08:45:15 PDT 2008

Michael Gunter wrote:

> You think people would like a gift of food made by the King?
>
> Gunthar
>
> (And Elizabeth is now shuddering at the mention of me
> making another huge batch of mustard.)

I'm sure your people would be warmly grateful.  Especially since you CAN
cook, unlike some monofocused fighters [she said, diplomatically].

On a day of days, when I was a new Pelican, our king and queen were
blessed with a surfeit of zucchini squash in their garden.  Guess what
everybody got given at court?  But woe betide them, I cooked mine up
that night and brought it to the peerage meeting the next day.   It was
yummy but I don't think TRM could even look at my dish.

Selene Colfox