[Sca-cooks] Largesse

Sisuile Butler sisuile at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 11:21:23 PDT 2008

Also, as was under discussion in this house last night, *Label Them*.
Contents, ingredients, and, if you would like, who from/who made it. As HG
Sile was saying, "You don't know if this bottle contains a nice homebrew
beer, mead, wine, or some vile liquid without a label, and you're afraid to
try."

Though I will say, I find it an amusing game to Name This Beverage.

-sisuile
who needs to go take her own advice and label the cordials.