[Sca-cooks] Largesse

Colin MacNachtan colin at mccr.org
Tue Oct 14 14:56:13 PDT 2008

On Tuesday 14 October 2008, tudorpot at gmail.com wrote:
> So it would be appropriate for me to gift some jars of jam etc to the
> Crown or my local baron?  How would I do this?

Our local Barony sometimes holds a Land Court as a local event, where the
Baron and Baroness give out (fictional) land to their subjects.  Then in
subsequent years these subjects are encouraged to "pay taxes" with some bits
of largesse the Baron and Baroness can then use as they find the need.

It is of course all done in fun and is a nice opportunity for some persona
play, and is a nice way to keep the largesse coffers stocked.

Colin MacNachtan
Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra