[Sca-cooks] What the tourist cannot know

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 14:55:34 PDT 2008

Lilinah wrote the below which I consider cool. You guys are so far ahead
of us in foreign countries. My US college roommate and I went to a local
restaurant two years ago between Houston and Galveston and we had the
best meal on earth. I don't remember the name of the village or the
place. She took her boyfriend back there and could not find it.
Sometimes even in the US we are not as organized as we want to be.
Writing down the name of the place, the town et al  is  bit different
from the local tv show, its about where you were, what you enjoyed, not
what your local tv wants to advertize.
Suey