[Sca-cooks] OOP: German translation help, please

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 16 12:54:54 PDT 2008

I popped the text through Google translation tool and got the
following.  This should explain a few things, like the idea of using
yogurt or sour cream instead of oil.

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

For 2-4 servings of salad:
1 cucumber or lettuce 150-200 grams e.g. Frisée or Chinese cabbage

Preparation: The contents of a bag in a Salatschussel type, with 1
tablespoon
Water (for leaf salads you need 3 tablespoons water) and 3 tablespoons
oil verruhren.
The addition of vinegar is not required. Well-prepared ingredients Drain
and the finished salad sauce mix.

Tip: Dillkrauter - dressing succeed also perfect with 4 tablespoons of
yogurt, Susser
or sour cream in place of Ol.

Yours in service, etc.
Selene