[Sca-cooks] A mustardy gift question...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 15:32:49 PDT 2008

I'm packaging mustard I made in 4 oz (1/4 oz) jars, so that sounds about
right.  I would also suggest to you that, if you don't find them in the
local dollar store, try Specialty Bottles
<http://www.specialtybottle.com/>online ...I have found that, even
with shipping, their prices are the best I
can find anywhere, and they have a wide assortment of jars that you can
use...I recommend the hexagonal jars with the gold twist-on caps...they make
a handsome presentation, with plenty of room for a label with an ingredients
list.

Kiri