[Sca-cooks] Known World Cooks and Bards Nov 7-10, 2008

jester23 jester23 at zoominternet.net
Thu Oct 9 13:41:24 PDT 2008

Greetings to the list

As I see from the posts you are aware we are having an event soon. I
have been in contact with some of you regarding classes.

This is an update.....

We still have class space available. Currently there are still
openings for the kitchenette for hands on classes (about 6 hours
worth). As for the classrooms I still have about 12 hours open for
regular classroom teaching.

So, if you are interested in teaching at the upcoming Known World
Cooks and Bardic Collegium, please contact me as soon as possible.

Some of the subjects currently on the list:
period dining furniture
gyngerbreade
Italian veggies
16th C ottoman
14th C mongolian courts
Italian biscotti
A cure for what ails you (humoral study)
Anglo-Saxon
Medieval Sauces
Budgeting your Feasts
Planning and Organizing your feasts

Also, if you are planning on attending....on Friday evening, we will
be having a meet and greet time. If you have a dish you are looking
for feedback on or would like to prepare a potluck item for that
evening, please contact me and let me know what you may like to bring.

contact info: maestratomasia at ... or 412-983-0446 (please leave
message, I will get back to you asap....very crazy at work right now.)

Please feel free to distribute to anyone you may know that may be
interested.

Ciao,
Tomasia