[Sca-cooks] OOP: Swedish translation, please

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 07:53:12 PDT 2008

I can help with the Swedish translation if you wish.
Ana, fluent in Swedish :)

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 4:10 PM, Sandra Kisner <sjk3 at cornell.edu> wrote:

>  At least, that's how I decipher my notes. I'd've put the umlauts in, but
>> not all servers talk to each other well...
>>

> One way around this I've seen is to fake it.  For example, instead of
> ra(umlaut)tter you might put ra:tter, or for a word with an accent put
> something like Ga'bor (I've also seen Ga/bor).  I suppose it's easier to
> miss the mark when it's a single character, but it's easier to read the word
> as a whole.
>
> Sorry I can't help with the translation!
>
> Sandra

http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se
Gondolgatan 2 l tr
12832 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci