[Sca-cooks] OOP: Swedish translation, please

Sandra Kisner sjk3 at cornell.edu
Sat Oct 18 07:10:04 PDT 2008

>At least, that's how I decipher my notes. I'd've put the umlauts in, but
>not all servers talk to each other well...

One way around this I've seen is to fake it.  For example, instead of
ra(umlaut)tter you might put ra:tter, or for a word with an accent put
something like Ga'bor (I've also seen Ga/bor).  I suppose it's easier to
miss the mark when it's a single character, but it's easier to read the
word as a whole.

Sorry I can't help with the translation!

Sandra