[Sca-cooks] Historical Apples

euriol at ptd.net euriol at ptd.net
Tue Oct 28 04:49:29 PDT 2008

A novice would not be expected to know such things, but then again the score on documentation would reflect the level of knowledge presented.

The first cooking competition I entered, oh so many years ago, I did not have documentation. In fact, I did not know documentation was part of the score. This was the start of my education. The next cooking competition I had documentation. The judges asked why I chose the cheese I did. Even now, so many years of entering and running cooking  competitions, I seek to improve my knowledge and documentation.

If a novice isn't given pointers on how to improve, can you expect that they will?

Euriol