[Sca-cooks] What the tourist cannot know

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 13 09:52:37 PDT 2008

That suggestion about a Florilegium topic makes some sense.  Stefan
keeps the topics to historical subjects but on the other hand, the
"Travel" section includes: "SCA-by-train Traveling to SCA events by
train"  and  "SCA-transport Typical and unusual SCA vehicles and
transportation." Therefore, present-day travel tips are OK as long as
they pertain to the SCA somehow.

How about travel suggestions for historical-type destinations of
specific interest to SCA members?  A lot of these don't make the typical
guide books.   For example:  the most recent Known World Heraldic
Symposium was in London this year and the locals had some excellent
excursions arranged for the visiting heralds.

Selene