[Sca-cooks] OOP canning adventures

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 07:32:09 PDT 2008

Agreed.  I have to forego corn, beets, pineapple, bananas, white bread,
white rice, most pastas, etc for that very reason.  However, the good news
here is that there really aren't that many raisins in relationship to the
whole recipe...and it is used as a condiment!  So yes, we can have at least
limited quantities of it.

Kiri