[Sca-cooks] Cooks and Bards' Symposium

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Oct 26 19:13:58 PDT 2008

In my case, it would be lovely to be able to attend and teach at KWCB
again but I am afraid that I can't.
The degenerative arthritis combined with the damage from the 2002
original injury in the left knee have become
so bad that there are days now when I cannot even drive the ten blocks
up town and back.
Increasingly, I can't leave the house, let alone actually attend an
event.  It's that awful.
I thought about having my husband and son bring me to the KWCB but it so
happens that November 8th is Tech day
at the UM. My husband is an associate dean at the UM so guess who is
tied up with Tech Day???
Our son is going along to tour the campus and have fun.
Anyway with them tied up in Ann Arbor, that means no event for me.
Sorry,

Johnnae