[Sca-cooks] BakeWise

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Oct 14 19:18:10 PDT 2008

I didn't include it as I was running titles under searches like
food-- history and cookery-- medieval but BakeWise
is scheduled for this month. Chowhound had this mention:

  Shirley Corriher's Bakewise finally has a release date

and a title! (Bakewise: The Hows and Whys of Successful Baking with Over
250 Magnificent Recipes) and page length (544)!

It will be published by Scribner, on October 28, 2008.

$26.40 on Amazon. and $26.39 on Jessica's Biscuit
http://www.ecookbooks.com/p-22550-bakewise.aspx

Johnnae, playing librarian

Susan Fox wrote: on SCA Bakers