[Sca-cooks] Forthcoming titles Fall 2008 LONG

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 14:00:43 PDT 2008

I know that the online Hinson translation has food info in it that is
not included in the Powers version. I find the majority of the Powers
translation to be fascinating, not just the food parts. The sections
on ordering the household and how to plan parties/weddings can be very
useful.

I am very interested to see what this adds.

--
Serena da Riva