[Sca-cooks] Another cast iron question

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:35:43 PDT 2008

Again, thanks Dragon!! The more detailed the answer, the happier I am. So,
clean the rust off, paint the bottom, season the grill on top, probably
don't worry too much about the inside except try to not let it get rusty
again (said former friends who let it get rusty last time were far away in
the other end of the kingdom and don't play in the SCA any more anyway). I
think we can live with this.
Thanks so much to everyone who pitched in on this question-I really
appreciate having the resources available to me, especially as I never know
quite what the answer is going to be. (The electrochemistry experiment
surprised me a bit, we still might do it that way just because it sounds so
cool (;-) ) TTFN
Cheers from Hurricaneland,
Isabella de la Gryffin
Oldenfeld, Trimaris
Tallahassee, FL

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine