[Sca-cooks] Curried Goat, was Celia's Hundred

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Sun Sep 7 14:58:40 PDT 2008

Curried goat is a Jamaican specialty, and while the curry is similar in
nature (due to a large East Indian population among the Jamaican hills) it
is unlike any other curry you would find in an Indian restaurant.  It is
more of a brown gravy curry, stewed with other vegetables, the goat slow
cooked on big bone chunks.  Very good, and usually not terribly spicy.
Christianna