[Sca-cooks] The Omnivore's Hundred

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at morktorn.com
Mon Sep 8 10:52:49 PDT 2008

Real clotted cream is so wonderful. Fortunately, it was the second to last
day in England that we discovered clotted cream ice cream. Coming from the
desert southwest, we found it amusing when the British women we were with
would say, at one of the several cream teas we indulged in, "Oh, honestly,
salmon again? It's so boring." Our local tea rooms only bring us normal
whipped cream.
Mirhaxa
   mirhaxa at morktorn.com