[Sca-cooks] open fire cookery

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 18 15:18:02 PDT 2008

> So, whaddaya think, folks? Is there enough interest, or shall we
> simply continue with our own experiments, and tell the rest of you as
> we happen to think o0f it?

</snip>

I'd be interested! I've never ever tried cooking over an open fire -
I'm kinda scared of it. I'll probably only be around during 2nd week
though, and occupied during many of the battles (being a siege/CA
marshal and combatant, as well as a cook)

Ilsebet
-----------

Ilsebet,

You might be interested in this recent addition to the FOOD section
of the Florilegium;
Opn-Fr-Cookry-art (26K)  6/23/07    "Outdoor Open Fire Cookery" by
Count Sir
                                        Gunthar Jonsson, CIM.

Or this one in the same section:
cook-ovr-fire-msg (64K)  6/ 1/08    Cooking over open fires. Outdoor
feasts.

I'm also getting some more combat archery files added to the ARCHERY
section in the future.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas