[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Disaster relief coordination

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 15 00:41:50 PDT 2008

In a digest earlier today Suey asked about the situation in
southeastern Ansteorra due to the hurricane.  I'm on digest so I may
not have seen any replies, but since I haven't seen any replies Ii
thought I'd send on this message from the Ansteorra Seneschal for
those who were wondering about things.

Here in Bryn Gwlad (Austin, TX) it has been sunny all day and didn't
even rain until a few hours ago. We are about three hours from where
the hurricane came ashore.

Stefan

Begin forwarded message:

--------