[Sca-cooks] Semi-topical query re one of The Hundred: Cigars

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 17:19:34 PDT 2008

Hi Ademantius!

I don't smoke, but my husband Hroar used to work in a fine tobacco and cigar store, long before he had his health problems.  He cannot smoke any more, but everytime we walk by a cigar/smoke shop, we have to stop and he has to check out what is being offered.

His comments:  Adamantius has very good taste in cigars.  His favorites were Joya de Nicaragua, Montterey, and Partagas.

Huette