[Sca-cooks] Semi-topical query re one of The Hundred: Cigars

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 8 22:46:44 PDT 2008

Bear said:
<<< Calling it a smoking jacket is so much more manly than calling it a
housecoat. >>>

To which Christianna replied:

<<< Oh, my God, Bear, I am so glad I wasn't drinking anything when I
read this,
I would have done a serious spit-take on my computer screen!  LOL - too
funny.  >>>

I agree. Lol!

<<< Ok, thank you for that, but what do you call the slippers? >>>

Doggie chew toys.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas