[Sca-cooks] Redaction (Was: Some recipes that I have redacted)

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Sep 16 07:32:53 PDT 2008

I tend to keep notes these days with at least the measurements
recorded for all test versions. If nothing else, I use those large size
4 x6 post a notes and leave them in the book. My copy of MWBofC
is posted with notes here and there. I also keep a notebook for
confectionery stuff
with worked out and trial versions as to cooking times and temps for
sugar boiling etc. Record what works and what needs improvement.
Also try to record humidity for the candy making as that makes a difference.

Johnnae