[Sca-cooks] book question

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Sep 16 14:25:08 PDT 2008

This title fits in with a series of books that covers ancient through
modern cookery.
It's a good set for libraries and schools, less valuable perhaps for the
committed SCA
cook.
You might like another Greenwood title more:

Morton, Mark and Andrew Coppolino. *Cooking with Shakespeare*. Westport,
CT: Greenwood Press, 2008. Series: Feasting with Fiction. 320 pp.

I have a review in process on that one. Not published yet.

Any specific country or time that you are interested in? I can always
come up with a list.
My Autumn list of forthcoming books should be out next week. Waiting on
PW to arrive.

Or you might just ask for whatever titles Devra has to offer at Poison
Pen Press
http://www.poisonpenpress.com/cookery.html

And last but not least David Brown is running another sale--
http://www.oxbowbooks.com/browse.cfm/CatID/797

Johnnae