[Sca-cooks] Egg preserving

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Apr 3 20:54:08 PDT 2009

I guess it is the season, but right after I read the digests today
with all the questions and comments on egg preserving, I checked my
email messages for today, and this message was in there. What a
coincidence! It's also shows that your many comments in the
Florilegium get read by, and presumably help, folks around the world
and not just SCA folks.  This individual is in the United Kingdom and
isn't in the SCA.

Stefan