[Sca-cooks] OOP Easter dinner

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Apr 6 14:07:18 PDT 2009

In a message dated 4/6/2009 1:44:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com writes:

<<So what is everyone else doing?>>

Probably going to my in-laws, so we will have the same meat and carb-heavy
stuff we have for Thanksgiving and Christmas, except that a ham will most likely
be more prevalent than the turkey (one of my SIL doesn't like turkey, so
there is always at least a little ham).

There will be sweet potato casserole with pineapple in it and marshmallows
over it.  There will be rice and broccoli casserole.  There will be mashed
potatos and bread.
If I'm lucky, the rest of the broccoli from the casserole will appear as a
dish, and just maybe fruit salad or one other veggie.  If I'm not lucky, my MIL
will again tweak her family's stuffing recipe into something closer to Rachael
Ray's stuffin' muffins, and the recipes DO NOT go together very well.  Nasty
is the adjective I would use.

Brangwayna Morgan
Shire of Silver Rylle, East Kingdom
Lancaster, PA