[Sca-cooks] OOP Easter dinner

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Apr 6 15:48:12 PDT 2009

I'll be on a plane coming home from Passover. ;-)

You've described a very simple yet delicious way of roasting lamb. If you
add lemon and rosemary and oregano it will have a Greek flavor. Accompany
it with a simple mint sauce--vinegar, a touch of water, sugar, mint.

Are you looking for a light spring soup, or something with more substance
to it?

Dessert could be some form of custard, possibly with bits of candied
ginger in it.

Margaret FitzWilliam