[Sca-cooks] Dayboards

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 07:12:45 PDT 2009

Well, once again I recommend the chicken with a green sage sauce that I
suggested for another query about a similar issue.  When we did it, after we
ran out of chicken, people were slathering the green sage sauce on bread  I
also think that's a perfectly period thing to do to take a meat pie recipe
(Pies of Paris) comes to mind and use it as a filling for pasties.  I think
somewhere there is documentation for pasties in period.

Kiri