[Sca-cooks] Thanks to Huette...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 07:37:23 PDT 2009

Yeah, I guess.  We're right on the Chesapeake Bay, so getting really fresh
seafood is one of our major perks.  It's really great to chow down on, for
example, crabs that were harvested a few hours before they were cooked!  By
the bye, Huette...the scallops came from the same place I got the crab meat
I brought for your wedding reception!

Kiir