[Sca-cooks] scallops

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 07:57:10 PDT 2009

OK...I guess I didn't know what dry scallops were as well.  I believe that
the ones we had were dry, then...they browned nicely without overcooking and
were VERY tasty!  One of these days I'll have to try bay scallops...and will
get them from my fishmonger rather than our supermarket.  Thanks for asking,
Stefan...and for answering, Master A!

Kiri